eSwipe – Terms of Service
Last updated: January 20, 2017
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the eswipe.com website (the “Service”) operated by eSwipe (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by eSwipe.
- eSwipe has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New York, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.